How can I find my routing number?
How to write a check
- Date the check on the line at the top right corner.
- Fill in the name of the person or institution the check is for on the Pay to the order of line.
- Fill in the dollar amount in numbers in the box next to the Pay to the order of line.
- Fill in the dollar amount in words in the next line. Cents should be written out by putting the cents over 100 as a fraction. For example, $10.25 should be spelled out, “Ten dollars and 25/100”.
- If you’d like, you can add a memo.
- Sign your full name on the line on the bottom right.