Cash sweeps and liquidity
Secure cash solutions for safeguarding your income.
Maximize operational efficiencies in key aspects of your liquidity management – from trade execution to analytics. Use our powerful technology to extend your treasury operations. You can rely on our experienced securities-processing experts to provide all the services and assistance you need.
Use a robust accounting platform with our cash solutions portal.
Efficient, expansive and easy to use, our cash solutions portal can help your liquidity deployment decisions. Research funds, consolidate your money fund investing, manage and monitor your holdings and more.
Point-and-click access to funds and fund families:
- Easily invest onshore and offshore excess operating cash
- Trade liquidity instruments with insights and an intuitive interface
- Focus on the strategic initiatives that provide higher returns
- Dig deep into money market research with less effort and no hidden costs
Sweep uninvested cash balances with U.S. Bank Liquidity Plus.
Earn competitive interest income while maintaining same-day liquidity using a high yield account. Our program sweeps end-of-day cash balances, up to the program limit, from custody accounts into interest-generating deposits in FDIC-insured institutions. Balances that cannot be placed in deposit banks on a given day are automatically swept into a designated First American money market fund.
Expansive FDIC protections and insolvency segregation protections:
- FDIC insurance available up to $2.5 million per depositor
- Same-day liquidity
- Depository network includes only well-capitalized FDIC insured deposit banks
- Seamlessly integrates with your custody accounts
- Eligible for most custody account types
- Limit or restrict exposure to one or more specific banks
Manage cash balances in a money market deposit account.
Money market deposit accounts (MMDA) provide an interest-bearing, flexible deposit vehicle for excess cash. Improve operational efficiency with automated daily cash flow sweeps and extended cut-off times. This can help you earn stable income while preserving principle.
Get the advantages of a U.S. Bank MMDA:
- Daily liquidity
- No fees or gates
- Stable asset value
- Interest is accrued daily and paid monthly
- Competitive rates – recalculated and updated weekly
- FDIC insured up to the maximum allowed by law
- No acquired fund fees and expenses (AFFE)