Exchange-traded product solutions
Smart solutions for your ETP, regardless of type.
Our comprehensive exchange-traded product (ETP) solutions are powered by relationship-driven professionals and industry-leading technology. From product development to full implementation, our dedicated team will help walk you through each milestone while allowing you to seamlessly manage your active and passive ETPs, transparent funds and nontransparent structures.
Comprehensive services for your exchange-traded products
ETP managers value the critical impact of our technology on their investments. Access an automated platform that leverages data to help improve product development, implementation support and ongoing guidance.
Our technology platform is completely integrated, combining the unique advantages of each of the core systems. At the heart of our ETF data strategy is the following:
- The ETF Management Tool - a bespoke application to facilitate the coordination of portfolio data across all platforms and index providers to deliver custom PCFs and baskets to APs and portfolio managers.
- The ICE ETF Hub - a front end, order entry system that seamlessly connects advisors, authorized participants, and other service providers with unique functionality for order entry and custom basket negotiation on all order types.
- Industry leading fund accounting and transfer agency systems that underpin and manage the data flow from order entry right through to NAV calculation and share issue through our Common Depository.
All delivered as part of a global operating model that leverages the full power of our EU and U.S. based ETF support teams.
Benefit from our strong network of custody professionals who deliver accuracy and transparency for your assets across hundreds of markets.
- Fund accounting services
- Fund administration services
- Regulatory administration services
- Tax services
- Transfer agent
- Depositary services
- Common Depository services
- EU and Global Settlement via ICSD
- FX Services
Benefit from our strong network of custody professionals who deliver accuracy and transparency for your assets.
- Transfer coordination
- Depository and non-depository services
- Vault support
- Fund trading, transfer, income and settlement
- DTC daily settlement
- Fed settlement
- EU/Global settlement
Multiple Series Trust Services
In an increasingly complex compliance and governance landscape, we can offer you infrastructure that will increase your efficiencies, reduce your costs, and help you get to market quicker. Multiple Series Trusts can be an efficient way to operate an ETF where we do the heavy lifting, and you manage and gather assets.
- Legal and operational oversight
- Guidance with regulatory and implementation issues
- Drafting fund registration materials
- Established operating model
Our dedicated team of professionals provides critical ETP regulatory information, risk-mitigating disclosure and compliance services to help meet the requirements of investment managers.
- Portfolio compliance monitoring
- Preparation of policies and procedures
- Guidance on regulatory developments
- Fund launch and start-up services support
- European AIFMD and regulatory reporting solutions
- Full management company support
From our leader
“Building on a decade of ETF experience in the U.S., we’re continuing to expand our offering – from launching a robust European ETF solution and supporting secondary market settlement with our integrated common depository, to being the first provider to deploy ICE ETF Hub in the EU.”
Global Head of Business Development
U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
What's driving demand in the ETP space?
Recent industry and regulatory developments have expanded the types of ETPs that issuers can bring to market and streamlined the process for launching new funds. New products include non-transparent and semi-transparent ETFs that do not have to disclose their holdings on a daily basis, leveraged, inverse, and inverse-leveraged funds, and cryptocurrency related products. Our professionals can guide you through the benefits, risks and strategies surrounding these and other ETFs.