Retire the filing cabinet.
Want faster, safer access to statements and records for all your U.S. Bank accounts? Switch to paperless documents – delivered free, right to your account in online and mobile banking. It’s the easy way to reduce clutter and simplify your financial recordkeeping.
What paperless documents are available?
- E-statements for all accounts.
- Electronic tax documents, performance reports and trade confirmations for select accounts.
Why go paperless?
- Receive documents 2 – 3 days sooner than if delivered by mail.
- Reduce your risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
- View, print and save up to seven years of statements.
- See detailed images of sent and deposited checks.
Never miss a thing.
When you enroll for paperless documents, you’re automatically signed up to receive the e-statement available alert to your email address. We want to ensure you have the information as soon as possible so you can manage your finances on your time. You’ll love the convenience and security – especially at tax time.
It’s easy to get started.
Go paperless for all your U.S. Bank accounts, or just the ones you choose. Learn how to enroll and view your paperless documents in the U.S. Bank Mobile App with these interactive tutorials: