Business Escrow Services
Solutions for your business escrow transactions
The right escrow agent can bring unique advantages to your corporation. As leading specialists in business escrow services, we’ll provide personalized support to critical business transactions, assets and custody partners that require escrow processing.
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Class action, litigation and structured settlement
- Private placement and subscription
- Intellectual property
- Contractor retention
- Software licensing and source code
- Government and EPA
- 1031 Exchange depository
- Tax reporting – 1099 and more
- Real estate
Work with a timely, accurate and efficient escrow specialist.
At U.S. Bank, our global team of escrow specialists are dedicated to helping you reduce administrative burdens while improving efficiencies on your escrow accounts. We understand that escrow transactions require a quick turnaround. We provide timely, accurate services and industry-leading technology to help you achieve your goals.
- Establish a special-purpose segregated trust account to hold settlement funds.
- Hold, invest and disburse settlement funds in accordance with the escrow agreement.
- Obtain qualified settlement funds (QSF) taxpayer identification numbers.
- Fund payments of quarterly estimated and annual taxes, and file necessary federal and state tax returns.
- Provide paper statements and secure online reporting of account holdings and activity to parties approved by counsel, the court or the claims administrator.
Streamline onboarding with a dedicated escrow agent.
We’re here to make the process more streamlined with end-to-end onboarding services. We coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders when onboarding new escrow accounts. We’ll walk you through the Know Your Customer (KYC) process while providing ongoing support with document gathering and account approval.
Insights to help achieve your goals
Choose a merger and acquisition (M&A) escrow partner.
Attorneys need an escrow partner that they can depend on and is deeply aligned with their needs, concerns and priorities. Here’s what to look for as you choose a business escrow partner.