Charitable giving strategies for individuals and families
The Center for Family Philanthropy will partner with you to help:
- Identify your goals. Align your giving strategies with your values and goals to create meaningful experiences for your beneficiaries.
- Optimize your giving. Coordinate between your financial advisor, attorney and other professionals to make charitable giving a component of your overall wealth plan.
- Define your legacy. Create a lasting impact for your family and your community.
Endowments and planned giving services
The Charitable Services Group of U.S. Bank has experience working with public charities and organizations across the spectrum of charitable causes—from the arts and education to medical research and the environment.
We know the unique challenges facing your nonprofit organization or public charity and can assist you in furthering its mission. We offer:
- Assistance with planned giving and endowment services
- Expertise in key functional areas, such as asset management, operations and administration
- Help in developing or enhancing your organization’s structure and mission