We want to make it easy to order a new debit card. Follow the applicable process below.
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Customer service from the top of the page, then choose Self service.
- Within the Debit Card & ATM card section, select Order a New Card.
- Choose the reason for the card replacement.
- An image of your debit card will display. Change to a new card design or keep the existing one, then choose Select this design.
- Review your order details and choose the shipping method. If everything's correct, select Submit my order.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the main menu, choose Manage cards, then select the debit card to replace.
- Select Order a new card within the Control section, then choose the reason for the card replacement.
- You may have to scroll down to find the Control section.
- An image of your debit card will display. Change to a new card design or keep the existing one, then select Next.
- Choose the shipping method and review the address, then select Next.
- Review your order details. If everything's correct, select Submit.
Before submitting your card order, ensure the shipping address is correct.
When a replacement card is ordered, the card number may change.
- To ship to a different address or ensure the card number stays the same, call us at 800-USBANKS(872-2657) don’t proceed to place a mobile or online order. We accept relay calls.
There may be a fee for selecting an expedited shipping method.