If you’ve been affected by COVID-19 and are having trouble managing your U.S. Bank mortgage account, we have solutions that could help.
If you are unable to make your next payment or have already missed a payment:
- We are offering several customer assistance programs that may allow you to suspend mortgage payments for 90 days.
- If you are enrolled in this program, you will not be charged any late fees and your accounts will not be reported as delinquent during that time.
- If, after the initial 90 days, your hardship has still not been resolved, we will continue to work with you.
- If you are unable to pay the suspended installments in full, options such as extending the assistance plan, repayment plans, or a loan modification may be available to you.
- To request assistance online:
- If you need to move forward with requesting assistance, please call (888) 287-7817 and press option #2, we are doing our best to answer your calls, but wait times may be long.
If you’re able to make your current payment, but have longer-term concerns:
- We are experiencing very high call volumes. We encourage you to hold on contacting us prior to your due date to help allow us to serve customers with immediate needs.
Call 800-365-7900, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. CT. When you call, be prepared to provide: