Choose the best option below to make a payment from your U.S. Bank account.
To pay from an account that isn't with us, see: How do I make a payment to my mortgage from an external bank account?
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Bill payments, then Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- Locate your mortgage to view the amount due.
- Select Amount to enter additional principal, escrow or late fees, if desired. Then select Done.
- To only pay principal, escrow or late fees, uncheck the box next to the mortgage payment to choose not to pay the monthly payment due.
- Select the Pay from account, if applicable and choose Review & pay.
- Review the Ready to send? page for accuracy. Select Pay if correct.
U.S. Bank Mobile App:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select your mortgage account, then Make a payment.
- Choose the checking or savings account you're paying from.
- Select Add account from the Payment method section to add your account.
- Once the checking/savings account is entered, it's saved on file for the next time you want to make a payment.
- The payment amount due will display.
- Enter an amount for additional principal, escrow or fees, if desired. Then select Done.
- To only pay principal, escrow or fees, use the toggle next to the mortgage payment to choose not to pay the monthly payment due.