We make it easy! Choose the best option below to make a payment on your account.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select My Accounts at the top of the page, then select your mortgage account to access the mortgage dashboard.
- In the upper left corner, select Payment.
- From the Payment Sources section, select Add account. Once the checking/savings account is entered, it's saved on file for the next time you want to make a payment.
- From the Make a Payment section, choose one of the following options:
- Select Monthly Payment to make the monthly payment due.
- Select Other Payment to make an additional payment to escrow or principal, then enter the amount to pay.
- Choose the payment method and date, then select Confirm Payment.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank mobile app.
- Select your mortgage account, then Make a payment.
- Select your mortgage account again to pay, then choose the checking or savings account you're paying from.
- The payment amount due will display.
- Enter an amount for additional principle or escrow, if desired. Then select Done.
- To only pay principle or escrow, use the toggle next to the mortgage payment to choose not to pay the monthly payment due.