Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about managing your mortgage.
If you’re an existing customer with a U.S. Bank first mortgage or U.S. Bank Personal Checking Package, you may be eligible for a customer credit on the closing costs of your next mortgage.1 Take 0.25% of your next first mortgage loan amount and deduct it from the closing costs, up to a maximum of $1,000.2
Just follow these steps.
Online banking steps:
- Go to the usbank.com enrollment page.
- Identify your account as Personal and select I have a different account.
- Select Mortgage, installment loan or lease, and provide your account number, last 4 digits of your Social Security number, and ZIP code.
- Set up your username and password.
- Enter your email address and select Continue to set up your ID Shield questions and image.
- Select Finish, and you’re all set.
Mobile banking steps:
- Go to the Get the Mobile App page.
- Enter your mobile phone number and we'll text you a link to download the app to your device.
- Follow the steps and complete enrollment. Note: You will need your account number to complete the process.
Payments & payment assistance
Simplify how you manage your mortgage.
Get access to U.S. Bank online banking.
Get 24/7 access to your mortgage account and other U.S. Bank features. See all you can do with your online mortgage dashboard.
- View your accounts and recent activity at a glance.
- Track your spending and monitor your credit score.
- Get special insights and offers selected just for you.
- Find help or schedule a one-on-one appointment with a banker.
- Find tools to pay bills, send money and more.
Get the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
You can easily and securely manage your mortgage and other U.S. Bank accounts with the mobile app.