Paying off your mortgage is different than just making a regular payment. It's important to follow the payoff instructions to ensure your payment is applied as intended. After you've received your payoff statement, choose the option that works best for you.
- Mail the funds to the address listed in the letter.
- Wire the funds with the wiring instructions.
- Visit us at any U.S. Bank branch to complete the request. We encourage you to make an appointment to allow time for questions and processing.
- Logged into the mobile app? Select Make an appointment on your dashboard.
- Logged into online banking? Start by selecting Customer service at the top of your page, then choose Make an appointment.
- Not logged in? Visit usbank.com, then select Locations in the upper left corner and enter your ZIP code. Select the branch you'd like to schedule an appointment at, then choose Make an appointment.
In addition to the payoff statement, you'll receive an escrow information letter. Enclosed is a form to complete if your address or phone number changes.
- If your information hasn't changed, there's no need to take action.
- If your information needs updated, return the form along with the payoff funds. If you're due a refund, this ensures we'll send it to the correct address.