As a Shared Access user, you’ll be able to see account balances, transaction history and so much more. To learn more, see: What can a Shared Access user see and do?
Your invitation is valid for 72 hours. To accept your Shared Access invitation, follow the steps below. You can complete the process using mobile or online banking.
- Open the email and select Accept.
- Provide the following information:
- Username provided in the invitation
- Last name of the person who sent it
- Your mobile phone number
- Your email address
- Select Send code to send it to the mobile phone number. Then enter the passcode provided.
- On the Welcome screen, select Continue and enter your personal information.
- Create a password and re-enter it for confirmation, then select your security preferences.
- Review the E-SIGN Consent Agreement. Once accepted, it will complete the enrollment to access mobile and online banking.
Shared accounts are displayed on your dashboard, grouped by the account owner who delegated access.