You can change your username at your convenience, choose the best experience below to get started.
Online banking steps:
For the best online experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Customer service at the top of the page, then select My profile.
- You will be sent a one-time passcode (six digits) to verify your identity.
- Select Edit Login & security, then Edit next to Username.
- Enter your new username and re-enter it.
- Enter your current password and select Submit.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select the main menu (three horizontal bars) on the top left of the main page.
- Choose Security center, then Biometric login. Select Go to login preferences.
- Select Change username, then enter your new username and re-enter it.
- Enter your current password and select Update username.
- Must be 7 to 22 characters long.
- Any combination of letters and/or numbers.
- No spaces or special characters.