If you don't want to send and receive money through Zelle®, follow these steps to unenroll from the service. You can always re-enroll at anytime if you change your mind.
- Choose Send money at the top of the page, then select Send money with Zelle®.
- Choose Enroll to Receive, then review your personal details and select Continue.
- Uncheck the blue box next to the mobile number and/or email you want to unenroll, then select Continue.
- On the "Select primary account" page, press Continue to finish the unenrollment. There's no need to make changes.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Choose Send money at the bottom of your dashboard, then select Preferences.
- Find the information you want to unenroll, and select Choose enrolled number or Choose enrolled email below it.
- Select the check mark to the right of the information you want removed. You'll receive a confirmation asking if you want to unenroll. Select Yes or No.
If you have more than one piece of information enrolled with Zelle®, repeat these steps to unenroll.