In the process of creating the email invitation, there's a choice on how the user logs in.
The owner chooses to utilize the person’s existing username or create a new one. By choosing to create a new one, a username can be generated.
Once received, the shared access user follows these steps to complete enrollment.
Note: The invite is valid for 72 hours and can be accepted using mobile or online banking.
- Open the email and select Accept.
- Provide the following information:
- Username provided in the invitation
- Last name of the person who sent it
- User's mobile phone number
- User's email address
- Select Send code to send it to the mobile phone number. Then enter the passcode provided.
- On the Welcome screen, select Continue and the user enters their personal information.
- Create a password and re-enter it for confirmation, then select security preferences.
- Review E-SIGN Consent Agreement. Once accepted, it will complete the enrollment to access mobile and online banking.