Is interest reported to the Internal Revenue Service for my Focus Card?

As required by law, if your U.S. Bank accounts are credited $10 or more in interest during the calendar year, the amount will be reported to the IRS and you will receive a 1099-INT Form for the interest income.

If you have additional questions you can contact us at:

Focus Card (payroll): 877-474-0010
Focus Card (non-payroll): 888-863-0681

We accept relay calls.