If your account is locked after entering the incorrect password or answering security questions incorrectly, follow these steps:
- Tap Get Login help under the blue Log in button and answer the 2 questions displayed and continue.
- You'll be sent a code via text, enter the 6 digit code and follow the prompts.
- Visit www.usbank.com and select Log In in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your Personal ID and tap Log In.
- Enter the requested credentials.
- Follow the steps on screen to complete your reset and log in.
If you have attempted Login Assistance and still are locked out, or receive error code A00183, please contact us at 800-USBANKS (872-2657). We accept relay calls.