To cancel a mortgage payment, follow these steps using mobile and online banking:
- Select your mortgage account from the dashboard.
- If you have multiple U.S. Bank accounts, choose View and manage.
- If you only have a mortgage, choose View, pay & manage.
- Mobile banking users: Open the main menu (three vertical dots), then choose Payment.
Online banking users: Choose Payment at the top of the page.
- On the right, locate the "Scheduled Payment" section. Then, select the X to cancel it.
Additional information about mortgage payments.
To freely explore our digital banking services without using your own account, visit our Digital Banking Simulators page. If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial on how to use a specific service or feature, check out our Digital Explorer page.