You can now use Siri to find out what your account balance is without logging in, here's how:
- Check to see if you meet the following requirements:
- U.S. Bank Mobile app installed
- iPhone or iPad with IOS 10.3.3 or later
- Siri enabled on the device
- If the requirements are met:
- Log into mobile banking.
- Select the Menu icon in the upper left of page, then Login & Security.
- Select the toggle switches to Allow Siri Balance Request, then Continue.
- You'll be asked if you'd like to use "U.S. Bank with Siri". Select OK to complete the setup.
You can verify your setup was successful by following these steps:
- Activate Siri by saying “Hey Siri” or push and hold the home button.
- If you're using more than one bank app, you must say "U.S. Bank" in the request.
- Ask for the balance by account type or account nickname.
- Siri will display the results on the screen. They won't be read out loud.
- If more than one account matches the description of the request, select it from the choices provided to see the details.
- The balances displayed in Siri will match the balances on the account dashboard (i.e. available balance for checking/savings accounts and balance owed for credit cards).
*If you have an iPhone 5S, iPhone6/6 Plus, iPod Touch (6th generation), iPad Mini2, iPad Mini 3 and iPad Air you won't be able to update or use the app, as Apple doesn't support iOS 13 on those devices.