When your card number changes or expires, here's what you'll need to do:
- Activate the new card:
- Call the activation number located on the sticker attached to your new card.
- Activate your card via online/mobile banking.
- Update your new card information with all merchants that bill your card automatically.
- Destroy any credit or debit cards with the old card number or expiration date.
- Destroy all convenience checks with your old credit card number, if applicable.
We send replacement cards in an unmarked envelope to the address we have on file and should arrive before your current card expires. For example, a card with an expiration of 12/2025 (end of December) will have a card issued in late November or early December.
If you haven't received your replacement card within seven days of your expiration date, please contact us right away.
- 24-Hour Banking (debit cards): 800-872-2657
- Cardmember Service (credit cards): 800-285-8585