Since your credit card account has a deposit to secure the credit limit, we'll need a written request to make changes.
- Prepare the request in writing and include the following information:
- Your first and last name
- 16-digit credit card number
- Your individual annual income, source of income, monthly housing payment, and indicate whether you own or rent your home. Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income should not be revealed if you do not wish to have it considered as a basis for repaying this obligation.
- Your signature
- Obtain a cashier’s check or money order for the amount you'd like to increase. Please make it out to U.S. Bank National Association.
- For example, if you have a $300 credit limit and you'd like a $500 credit limit, the check or money order amount needs to be $200
- The final credit limit must be divisible by $100
- Mail your request to the address below.
PO Box 6363
Fargo, ND 58125-6363
- If approved, your increased credit limit will be available for use immediately after approval. Please allow for mail and processing time.
- The credit limit on your Secured credit card is the same amount as your total deposit, with a maximum of $5000.
- Any request to increase the credit limit may result in an inquiry to your consumer credit report.
- To qualify for a credit limit increase, your account needs to be:
- Open for six (6) months
- Not be over the limit
- In good standing
- After the account’s been opened for six months, limit increases can be requested every six months thereafter.
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-285-8585. We accept relay calls.