Since your credit card account has a deposit to secure the credit limit, we'll need a written request to make changes.
- Prepare the request in writing and include the following information:
- Your first and last name
- 16-digit credit card number
- Your individual annual income, source of income, monthly housing payment, and indicate whether you own or rent your home
- Your signature
- Obtain a cashier’s check or money order for the amount you'd like to increase. Please make it out to U.S. Bank National Association.
- For example, if you have a $300 credit limit and you'd like a $500 credit limit, the check or money order amount needs to be $200
- The final credit limit must be divisible by $100
- Mail your request to the address below.
PO Box 6363
Fargo, ND 58125-6363
- If approved, your increased credit limit will be available for use immediately after approval. Please allow for mail and processing time.
- The credit limit on your Secured credit card is the same amount as your total deposit, with a maximum of $5000.
- Any request to increase the credit limit may result in an inquiry to your consumer credit report.
- To qualify for a credit limit increase, your account needs to be:
- Open for six (6) months
- Not be over the limit
- In good standing
- After the account’s been opened for six months, limit increases can be requested every six months thereafter.
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-285-8585.