Your Zelle profile can only be changed if you have more than one deposit account with U.S. Bank. If you only have one deposit account, you will not see the option to change it. Additional accounts with other financial institutions or banks cannot be added.
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Send Money from the top of the page, then Send Money with Zelle®.
- Choose the blue Enroll to receive button, then select Continue on the next page.
- Select the pencil icon to the right of the current mobile number or email address, make the desired changes, then select Continue.
- If you want to change the account, choose a different one, then select Continue to save the changes.
U.S. Bank Mobile App:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select Send Money at the bottom of the screen, then choose Preferences at the bottom of the list.
- Select Choose mobile number, Choose email, or the Linked account.
- Select the desired mobile number, email address, or another linked account. Your changes automatically save.