To update your information in Zelle®, just follow these steps:
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Send Money from the top of the page, then select Send Money with Zelle.
- Choose Enroll to receive, then select Continue.
- View your personal details and select Continue.
- Update your information, then select Continue.
- Use the Edit option to change your existing contact information.
- Choose Add another email/phone to add new contact information.
- Select the primary account funds will deposit into, then Continue. A confirmation screen will display.
Note: When enrolling a business account, information regarding the fees will display. Check the I agree to the fee box before continuing.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select Send Money at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the gear icon* to the right of Manage recipients.
- From the Edit your details page:
- Select Choose mobile number to update to a new mobile number from your bank profile .
- Select Choose email to update to a new email address from your bank profile.
- Select Checking or Savings to update the primary account funds will deposit into.
*Depending on the model of your phone, the gear icon may not display. In this case, look for "preferences" to edit your details.