Make the most with international cash management.
Increase working capital, improve liquidity, create efficiencies and reduce costs with the help of our balance sheet management solutions.
Reduce currency risks.
Minimize the impact of adverse currency movements to protect profit margins and reduce cash flow and earnings volatility.
Maximize returns on idle cash.
Put large, excess balances or idle funds to work with on- and off-shore investment alternatives.
- On shore: U.S. dollar deposits in U.S. Bank DDA, MMDA or CDs, plus access to other U.S. dollar denominated investment options
- Off shore: U.S. Bank Eurodollar time deposits in U.S. dollars or five other currency options
Optimize cash flow with improved oversight and control.
Easily analyze spend locally, regionally and globally.
- Gain great visibility into organizational spend worldwide
- Leverage data to negotiate better payment terms and maximize supplier discounts
Integrate to save time and money.
Use our suite of tools to integrate your ERP or TMS with U.S. Bank to efficiently make payments and reconcile your accounts.
- Domestic and international payments in one integration
- Consolidated payables solutions
- SWIFT FIN and FileAct solutions
- Robust information reporting available online or in any of our integration solutions
Access account activity online.
Gain visibility and transparency with convenient online solutions. We invest in our online capabilities to keep pace as the needs of our clients evolve. Here are a few of the many ways you can access your global banking and payments activity online with desktop and mobile solutions:
- Complete foreign exchange transactions.
- Provide FX settlement.
- Query outstanding and historical trade details.
- Access global rollup reporting in 27 currencies for worldwide spend visibility.
Explore insights on U.S. Bank Financial IQ
Five risks you need to manage when expanding your global footprint.
The global market is always changing, with new opportunities and challenges arising every day. Here are several of the major risk factors in international trade to consider.
Four benefits to paying foreign suppliers in their own currency.
Does your organization pay foreign suppliers in their own local currency? U.S. Bank shares four reasons why you might consider a break with traditional U.S. dollar payments.