Yes, you can set up quiet time for your mobile device. Account alerts and other U.S. Bank messages that you’ve signed up for will not be received during your quiet time.
For your security when making changes to your profile information, you may be asked to confirm your identity by entering a confirmation code we text to you or answering an ID Shield question.
To set quiet time for your primary or alternate mobile number:
In online banking:
- Select Profile & settings at the top right of the screen.
- Under Contact Information on the My Profile page, select the Edit button next to the mobile number you'd like to update. This opens the Change Your Mobile Preferences page.
- Make any changes you'd like on this page, then select Continue to proceed to the Quiet Time page.
- Set a start time, end time and time zone for your quiet time and select Submit.
In the U.S. Bank Mobile App:
- Open the main "hamburger" menu at the top left of the screen, then tap your name at the top of the list that appears.
- Under Contact Information on the My Profile screen, select Phone numbers.
- Tap Edit under Mobile Preferences for the mobile number you'd like to update. This opens the Change Your Mobile Preferences screen.
- Make any changes you'd like on this screen, then select Continue.
- Choose a start time, end time and time zone for your quiet time, then tap Submit.