A robo-advisor, such as Automated Investor from U.S. Bancorp Investments, automates the complex and time-consuming process of buying, selling and monitoring investments. Just provide information about your financial goals and investment preferences, and the robo-advisor does the rest for you – no investing expertise needed. Find out more by watching these 4 short videos that further explain how robo-advisors work.
Are you ready to learn more about Automated Investor from U.S. Bancorp Investments? Visit our product information page.
How does a robo-advisor work?
Wondering how a robo-advisor such as U.S. Bancorp Investments’ Automated Investor builds and manages your personalized investments?
- It starts with our team of investment professionals.
- Your personalized portfolio will be constructed using low-fee ETFs (Exchange-traded funds).
- We leverage technology to seamlessly monitor and adjust your investments.
How does portfolio rebalancing work?
What if I need investing help?
It's not all "robo". We have experienced professionals behind Automated Investor ready to help:
- You can consult with a financial professional by phone about your situation.
- Call us 24/7 if you have questions about Automated Investor or need help with your application.