You can cancel an existing stop payment on recurring credit card transactions by following the steps below.
If you’d like to view or cancel a stop payment on your checking account or debit card, follow the steps in this article: How do I cancel a stop payment on a check, ACH, or recurring debit?
To cancel the stop payment on a credit card transaction using digital banking
- Select the credit card associated with the recurring transaction.
- Online banking: Choose Account services.
U.S. Bank Mobile App: Choose Manage at the top of the screen.
- Select Stop recurring payments and choose Stop payment history towards the bottom of the page.
- Locate and select the merchant you'd like to cancel. The status of the stop payment will display to the right.
- Select Cancel request, then confirm the cancelation by selecting Yes, cancel request.