You need to be an owner of the business to apply for EasyTax and use a U.S. Bank checking account for payment. The following information is needed for the application process:
- Your business's Employer Identification number.
- Recent tax return or tax filing information.
When ready, log out of online banking follow these steps:
- Navigate to our Online tax payments page and select Apply online. To find the page:
- Start at our home page on usbank.com, then select Business at the top of the page.
- Select Business payments, then choose Tax payments.
- Provide your mobile number and/or email address.
- We'll use the information to contact you about your application and accounts.
- If you choose to provide a mobile number, we may also contact you about your application experience.
- Verify your business information is correct as shown. We'll mail your EasyTax account credentials to this address.
- Select the radio button next to "Yes, all of this info is correct" or "No, some or all of this info is incorrect". Then choose, Save & continue.
- Set up your tax payment(s), then select Save & continue.
- Verify the correct business checking account is chosen for EasyTax.
- Choose whether to pay your federal taxes, or both federal and state taxes.
You're responsible for providing the correct federal and state tax information. If you aren't sure, we recommend checking with your tax professional or refer to recent tax filings to help you gather the right information.