How do I report lost or stolen cards from outside the country?

You can report your credit or debit card as lost or stolen using the mobile or online banking.
See also: How do I report a credit card as lost or stolen? or How do I request a replacement debit card?
Any banker can assist with closing and replacing your lost card. Call us collect at 503-401-9991. We accept relay calls.