If your credit card is missing, we can help you close and replace the card.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Customer Service from the top menu bar, then Self Service.
- Within the Credit cards, Charge Cards, and Personal Lines section, select Report Card Lost or Stolen.
- A page will display with the expectations for the process, select Continue.
- Review the recent transactions. Select Yes if the transactions are valid or select No if there are unrecognized transactions. Then select Continue.
- If you see any transactions you don't recognize, please call us right away at 866-821-8411. One of our representatives will help you through the process.
- Enter the date that the card went missing, then select Continue.
- Select Standard Delivery or Expedited Delivery, then Continue.
- Some credit cards will only offer expedited delivery.
- If the card needs to be delivered to a different address, please call us at 800-285-8585.
- Review the order details, then select Report Card Lost or Stolen.