If your property has sustained damages follow the steps below:
- Contact your insurance agent to advise them of the situation.
- If you sustain a total loss of property, contact our Property Loss Insurance Center* before you start rebuilding. We need to agree on the disposition of all insurance proceeds.
- If you sustain property damage, your insurance agent will review your case. Please follow these steps to start the process:
- Document and take pictures of the damages.
- Report the damages by contacting our Property Loss Insurance Center*.
- Secure a licensed and insured contractor to make immediate emergency repairs.
- Maintain evidence of all repairs made.
- When your claim is settled, your insurance company will make payment jointly to you and U.S. Bank Home Mortgage. Contact our Property Loss Insurance Center* to discuss how to process your insurance claim check(s).
*Property Loss Insurance Center
- Phone: 866-411-8890
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT.