There are many different reasons a transaction may be declined. While it would be too many to list here, we do have that information available specific to your account.
Please be aware if any of the following circumstances apply, your card can also decline.
- The card isn't activated.
- Attempts to exceed your daily transaction amount.
- Lack of available funds.
- Expired card information is being used.
- Possible magnetic strip damage (in this case, you'll need a new card).
- PIN was entered incorrectly.
- Transactions originating in the following countries due to current sanctions. This is because we're required to restrict access or transactions in a sanctioned country.
- North Korea
- Crimea Region of Ukraine