To view your full account and routing numbers using online banking
- Select My Accounts at the top of the page and choose the account you'd like to view.
- Under the Overview section the last four digits of your account number and the full routing number will display.
- Select Show to view the full account number.
To view your full account and routing numbers using the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Choose the account you'd like to view, then select the Manage tab at the top.
- Under Account Details, select Account & routing number.
- Your account and routing number will be displayed in a pop-up window.
- Your routing number is also located on the bottom of your checks. It's the first set of nine numbers, on the left, and starts with a "0", "1", "2", or "3".
- Routing numbers are determined by where your deposit account was opened, not where you currently reside. Learn more about bank routing numbers by visiting our Routing Numbers page.
To freely explore our digital banking services without using your own account, visit our Digital Banking Simulators page. If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial on how to use a specific service or feature, check out our Digital Explorer page.