Zelle is a great way to send and receive money digitally. Enrolling only takes a few moments. Here's how:
How to enroll for Zelle in online banking
- Select Send money at the top of the page, then Send Money with Zelle.
- Select near the bottom of the page Enroll to receive.
- Add or choose a mobile number or email address for people to use to send you money.
- Select the checking account that funds will be sent to, then select Continue. A confirmation will display, select Send or request money.
How to enroll for Zelle in the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Select the Zelle icon at the bottom of the account dashboard, then Get started.
- Add or choose your mobile number and/or email address, then Continue.
- Select the account where you’d like to receive your money and then Enroll.
- A confirmation will display, select Done to finish up.
- A one-time passcode may be sent when enrolling and sending money with Zelle. See: What is a one-time passcode?
- Zelle deactivates after 18 months of inactivity. You will need to re-enroll.
- If you get an error or have any issues, please go to usbank.com/Zelle for more information.
- If you received a notification via email or text, you can also use the link provided in that notification to enroll.