What is the Silver Business Checking Package?
Designed for businesses with limited transaction activity, this package offers a variety of value-added products and services to help save you time and money.
All business checking accounts include:
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay: Manage check, wire and ACH accounts all in one place with SinglePoint® Essentials.
- Card payment processing: Accept payments in person, online and on the go.
- Check fraud prevention: Minimize the risk of fraud with our PCI compliance and check fraud prevention tools.
- Remote check deposit: Save time by skipping trips to the bank and help improve cash flow.
- Overdraft protection5 : Help protect your business from late payments, unexpected expenses and overdraft charges with a Business Reserve Line.
Open a Silver Business Checking Package
Have these documents ready:
Your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number (Sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number)
Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter or a similar legal document that indicates when your company was formed (not required for sole proprietors)
Government-issued photo ID and Social Security number for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization