All business checking accounts include:
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay: Manage checks and wires all from one place.
- Check fraud prevention: Minimize the risk of fraud with our PCI compliance and check fraud prevention tools.
- Remote check deposit: Save time by skipping trips to the bank and help improve cash flow.
- Access to our business EZ Switch Kit to help you transition your activity seamlessly when you open a U.S. Bank business account.
Additional business checking account options:
- Card payment processing: Accept payments in person, online and on the go5.
- Enhanced cash management services: Manage your business cash flows5.
- Overdraft protection: Help protect your business from late payments, unexpected expenses and overdraft charges with the Business Reserve line. Contact a banker for more details5.
Open a Gold Business Checking Package online
Have these documents ready:
Your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number (Sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number)
Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter or a similar legal document that indicates when your company was formed (not required for sole proprietors)
Government-issued photo ID and Social Security number for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization