What is the Gold Business Checking Package?
If your business has moderate transaction activity, this business checking account package offers more ways to save, helping you manage cash flow.
All business checking accounts include:
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay: Manage checks and wires all from one place.
- Card payment processing: Accept payments in person, online and on the go.
- Check fraud prevention: Minimize the risk of fraud with our PCI compliance and check fraud prevention tools.
- Overdraft protection4: Help protect your business from late payments, unexpected expenses and overdraft charges with the Business Reserve line. Contact a banker for more details.
- Mobile check deposit: Save time by skipping trips to the bank and help improve cash flow.
- Access to our business EZ Switch Kit to help you transition your activity seamlessly when you open a U.S. Bank business account.
Open a Gold Business Checking Package online
Have these documents ready:
Your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number (Sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number)
Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter or a similar legal document that indicates when your company was formed (not required for sole proprietors)
Government-issued photo ID and Social Security number for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization