What is the Platinum Business Checking Package?
If your business has excess cash on hand, the Platinum Business Checking Package offers the best rates, rewards and the convenience of consolidated accounts.
All business checking accounts include:
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay: Manage check, wire and ACH accounts all in one place with SinglePoint® Essentials.
- Card payment processing: Accept payments in person, online and on the go.
- Check fraud prevention: Minimize the risk of fraud with our PCI compliance and check fraud prevention tools.
- Remote check deposit: Save time by skipping trips to the bank and help improve cash flow.
- Overdraft protection4 : Help protect your business from late payments, unexpected expenses and overdraft charges with a Business Reserve Line.
Open a Platinum Business Checking account
Have these documents ready:
Your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number (Sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number)
Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter or a similar legal document that indicates when your company was formed (not required for sole proprietors)
Government-issued photo ID and Social Security number for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization