You can change your due date in digital banking or by calling the number on the back of your card. When you change your due date, we'll provide the following information:
- What day of the month your payment is now due.
- When the changes go into effect for that account.
- A reminder of when to make the current month’s payment.
For the best online experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Customer Service from the top of the page, then choose Self Service.
- Within the Credit Cards, Charge Cards and Personal Lines section, select Change a Payment Due Date.
- Select the credit card account you’d like to change, if you have more than one.
- From the drop-down menu choose new the due date, then select Continue.
- If you have autopay, you'll receive an option to change the day it's paid.
- Review the changes. If they’re correct, select Submit.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the main menu and select Manage cards.
- Select the credit card account.
- Scroll down and select Change payment due day.
- Select the day you'd like. If you have autopay, you'll receive an option to change the day it's paid.
- Review and if correct, select Complete.