Online banking steps:
You can add, edit or delete your travel notification by logging into online banking and following these steps:
- Select Customer Service, then Self Service.
- Look for the Travel Information section at the bottom of the page, then select Travel Notification.
- Select Add a trip or if there's a previously entered notification you want to modify, select Edit trip or Delete trip.
- Enter your trip details, then select Save.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the Menu icon in the upper left corner, then select Manage cards.
- Select the card you'll be traveling with, then Travel notification at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Add trip, or if there's a previously entered notification you want to modify, select Update trip or Delete trip.
- Multiple trips can be added as long as the dates on each trip do not overlap.
- If traveling both domestic and international, add two separate trips and make sure the date ranges do not overlap.
Please be aware transactions in the following countries cannot be approved due to current sanctions:
- North Korea
- Crimea Region of Ukraine
Travel notifications can't be added more than 90 days before your travel date. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-USBANKS (872-2657). We accept relay calls.