To send an international wire transfer, you'll need to provide six (6) pieces of information:
- Receiving bank's information: The bank's SWIFT code, their name, and address.
- Beneficiary information: The recipient's name, account number, and address.
Visit us at any U.S. Bank branch to complete the request. We encourage you to make an appointment to allow time for questions and processing.
- Logged into the mobile app? Select Make an appointment on your dashboard.
- Logged into online banking? Start by selecting Customer service at the top of your page, then choose Make an appointment.
- Not logged in? Visit usbank.com, then select Locations in the upper left corner and enter your ZIP code. Select the branch you'd like to schedule an appointment at, then choose Make an appointment.