We make viewing the last 18 months' worth of transactions easy and convenient. Right below the account's details you'll find:
- Pending and completed transactions, with descriptions and amounts.
- Select the chevron (>) to open the "Transaction information" for more details.
- Pending transactions appear first; then completed transactions are shown.
- The account balance after deducting transactions.
From the dashboard select the desired account to view your transactions. Choose View more transactions at the end of the list if you want to see more.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
By default, the mobile app will show the last 6 months of transaction history. Here's how to see up to 18 months of history.
- Choose the desired account to view your transactions.
- Above your completed transactions on the right, select the magnifying glass.
- Select Date, then choose Last 18 months.
- Next select the back arrow found in the upper left-hand corner, then choose See results.
- Choose View more transactions at the end of the list if you want to see more.
- Use the Search option (magnifying glass) to enter a date range or search by keyword(s) to narrow down the results. This is helpful when looking for charges from a specific merchant, locating a specific check number, and more.
- To see transaction history older than 18 months, follow the steps in the article: How do I view electronic statements (eStatements)?