To change a pre-selected PIN or one you don't want, please call 800-872-2657.
- Enter your account number, card number, or last four digits of your SSN, followed by the pound sign (#).
- If you have multiple accounts, select your account type by saying "checking", then choose the desired account from the provided list.
- When the automated phone system asks you for a short description of your call, state "change PIN", then say "Yes" or press 1 to confirm the action.
- If requested, enter the last four digits of your SSN.
- If requested, enter the last four digits of the card/account number.
- From here, you'll enter a new PIN, then enter it once more for confirmation.
If you don't need further assistance, simply hang up, or remain on the line and follow the prompts to complete your next desired action.