To change a pre-selected PIN or one you don't want, you'll need to know the current PIN assigned to your card.
- To begin, call 800-USBANKS (800-872-2657) and follow the prompts to verify your identity.
- This may include your current PIN, your full account or card number, and your social security number.
- Select any account and listen to the account details. Once complete wait a moment without selecting any options.
- When you hear "How can I help you today?", say "Change my PIN".
- You'll be prompted to enter last 4 of card and then enter your new PIN.
If you don't need further assistance, simply hang up, or remain on the line and follow the prompts to complete your next desired action.