We offer two options to help you manage your linked external accounts. You can show or hide the account from your dashboard. Or manually refresh the information from that financial institution.
To completely remove your linked external account, see: How do I remove my linked external account?
How to refresh, show or hide your linked account in online banking
- From the account dashboard, select settings (gear icon) in the upper right corner. Then choose Manage accounts from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the account you want to manage by selecting it.
- To update your linked account balance, select the refresh icon (blue arrows).
- To show or hide your linked account add or remove the checkmark next to Hide from dashboard, then select Save.
How to refresh, show or hide your linked account in the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- From the main menu select Manage accounts.
- Choose Manage external accounts, then select your external account.
- To update your linked account balance, select Refresh (blue text).
- To show or hide your linked account use the toggle switch.
- We automatically obtain your linked external account details early each morning and more often when possible. Each time you log in, we'll also request your current account details, but some banks only allow updates every three hours.
- If your linked external account shows the last update was more than three hours ago, you can request a manual update.
- External account balances displayed may not reflect the latest transactions or available balances.