It's important to note, if you have multiple accounts linked with another financial institution (i.e., bank), this action will remove them all. You can always link the ones you want back to the dashboard. See also: How do I link external accounts?
How to remove your linked external account using online banking
- From the dashboard, select the gear icon.
- Select Manage accounts.
- Locate the servicing bank for the account you'd like to remove and select the ellipsis (three horizontal dots). You'll find the ellipsis to the right of their logo.
- In the pop-up, select Remove all accounts. Confirm by selecting Remove once more to complete the action.
How to remove your linked external account using the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Open the main menu and select Manage accounts, then choose Manage external accounts.
- Select the account you'd like to remove.
- In the pop-up, select Remove linked accounts. Confirm by selecting Remove once more to complete the action.