It's important to note, if you have multiple accounts linked with another financial institution, this action will remove them all. You can always link the ones you wanted back to your dashboard.
To remove your linked external account, choose the experience that works best for you.
For the best online experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- From the account dashboard, select settings (gear icon) in the upper right corner. Then choose Manage accounts from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the account you'd like to remove and select the ellipsis (three horizontal dots). You'll find the ellipsis just above the account and to the right.
- In the pop-up, select Remove all accounts. Confirm by selecting Remove once more to complete the action.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the main menu and select Manage accounts, then choose Manage external accounts.
- Select the account you'd like to remove.
- In the pop-up, select Remove linked accounts. Confirm by selecting Remove once more to complete the action.