Statement copies are available for seven years. Here's how you can request copies:
- Digital banking: If there's still a balance on the closed account, you'll have access to your electronic statements.
- Phone call: Cardmember Service at 800-285-8585. We accept relay calls.
- By fax: All we need is the fax number to send them to and you should receive them within two business days.
- By mail: We can mail them to the address on file and they should be received within 10 business days.
- Visit a branch: You can schedule an appointment or stop by whenever it's convenient for you.
- Mail a written request to:
PO Box 6352
Fargo, ND 58125-6352
- Once a statement is ordered, it can't be cancelled.
- Braille statements are available upon request.
- Statements older than seven years are not kept on record, therefore they're not available to order.
- The two most recent statements are free. Requests for statements older than two months and less than seven years will be charged a document/copy fee.