We make it easy to find your banking transaction limits.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select the account you'd like to view the limits for from the dashboard.
- Select Payments and limit from the menu on the left.
- Select View transaction limits from the drop down.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Tap the menu on the top left of your home screen.
- Go to Help and services.
- Tap Know your transaction limits.
The View Limits page will provide the following information specific to your account(s).
- Mobile deposit limits: Maximum amount you can deposit daily and weekly
- Sending money: Maximum amount you can send daily and in a 30-day period
- Requesting money:
- Single request limit (i.e., dollar amount for one-time requests)
- Maximum daily amount you can request
- Maximum requests you can make per day
- 30-day limit (i.e., dollar amount per 30 days)
- Maximum requests you can make per 30 days
- Debit/ATM card limits: Maximum amount of total daily withdrawals and purchases
- Credit card limits: The amount of your current credit limit
- External Transfer limits:
- To view the maximum amount you can transfer, fill out the details but don't submit it. The information icon will appear to the right of the Amount(s) field. Select it to view your limit