It's important to know your limits for external account transfers. Here is how to check them:
- Select Transfers at the top of the page, then choose External transfers and wires.
- Select Send a wire transfer, then choose the accounts to transfer money from.
- Listed under the amount to send, select View all dollar limits. This will show all incoming and outgoing transfer limits.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the dashboard, then External transfers, wires & ACH.
- Choose Send a wire, then ok. On the next screen you then select the PAY FROM account to transfer money from and save.
- Listed under the amount to send, select View all dollar limits (in blue). This will show all incoming and outgoing transfer limits.
- Viewing your limits helps you determine how much can be sent and how much has already been sent out in a given time period for each account.
- Transaction limits vary from person-to-person and account-to-account.
- Monthly limits are based on a rolling 30-day calendar period.
- Limits cannot be changed upon request.