It's easy to forget your username, but we can help you and any Shared Access users retrieve it. Choose the best experience to suit your needs.
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
To find your username:
- Select Get login help below the the Log In button.
- Select I don't know my username listed under Username.
- Choose your Phone or Email to verify your account and select Continue.*If you have changed your phone number within the last three days, please call 877-202-0043 for help. We accept relay calls.
- Verify the last four digits of your Social Security number, then Continue. We will send you a six-digit verification code that you will be able to enter to get your username. You can also select Reset password if you need help.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select Login on the login page.
- Enter your phone number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number then select Continue.
- We will send a One-time passcode to the number provided. Enter it and select Continue.
- Next, your personal ID will be displayed. Select Log in to complete login, or select Reset password, to choose a new password.
- If you selected Reset Password, you will now be prompted to select a new password. No additional verification is required.
- You can then choose to set up face or fingerprint login if your device qualifies. Otherwise select Log in to return to the login page.