If you'd like to pay off an account you owe funds on with another financial institution, just log in to online banking and follow these steps:
- Select My Accounts, then choose your credit card account.
- Select the Payments and limit drop-down on the left, then Request a balance transfer.
- Select View details below the offer you'd like to take advantage of.
- Review the Interest and fee information. If you agree, choose Select this offer at the bottom of the page.
- Select View balance transfer terms and conditions to review the details.
- To exit the pop-up window, scroll to the bottom and select Close.
- If you still agree, select the checkbox next to I agree with the balance transfer terms and conditions.
- Choose the payee's name from the drop-down, enter the following information, then select Continue.
- Account number to be paid
- The amount to transfer
- Payment address
- Review your balance transfer information. If correct, choose Submit.
The option to transfer a balance is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available on mobile banking.
We encourage you to print out the confirmation page for your records. If you have any questions or would like to complete the balance transfer by phone, contact us at 800-285-8585. We accept relay calls. Contact the financial institution's customer service department for assistance if you're having trouble locating the payee information.