Your mortgage interest statement (form 1098) is available within digital banking during the month of January, and we'll notify you when it's ready. In addition to that:
- The IRS requires your financial institution to send a 1098 tax form only if you paid $600 or more in private mortgage insurance (PMI), interest, or points paid at closing in the previous year. If you paid less than $600, you won’t receive a form.
- Online tax documents are available online by the last week of January. If you’ve chosen paperless documents, you won’t receive a paper copy in the mail.
- Mailed tax documents are sent by January 31. You can also view and download them through digital banking.
- You can get this information through our automated phone system at 800-365-7772. We accept relay calls.
- Loans with us for the whole year: The 1098 form includes all account activity from January 1 through December 31.
- Loans with us for part of the year: The 1098 form only includes the time-period in which we serviced it. We won't have access to information prior to our servicing. Typically, this happens when a mortgage is refinanced with another bank.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about your tax documents, we encourage you to consult with a trusted tax professional for advice.
To learn more, check out our video on how to access your tax documents digitally.