We are in the process of enhancing our online banking bill pay. Your experience may be different from this article. To view the new process, check our Digital Explorer page.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Bill Payments, then Pay a U.S. Bank Account.
- Select Show details on the biller you'd like to view.
- Review the autopay section on the details widget to determine autopay status.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Tap Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the account dashboard, then Pay a bill.
- Select the account you'd like to review.
- Scroll down to payment settings, if autopay is set up it will display your autopay details.